We design and print, paper products and portable display solutions for events, retail and office environments.
We have partnered with Shopify to build beautiful, highly functional and integrated online stores for our clients. Shopify is the best ecommerce platform that has everything you need to sell online, on social media, or in person.
Please get in touch with us for your free consultation.
We've built long-lasting bonds with our clients based on honesty, trust and surpassed expectations. Whether your requirements are large or small, we pride ourselves on finding the best quality and most cost effective solution for you.
With over 25 years in sign and print, we've been there and got the t-shirt when it comes to knowing what works and what gets you noticed.
All of our print is produced in the UK and comes with free standard delivery.
Receipt of Goods
Please ensure all goods are checked thoroughly for condition and quantity at time of delivery before signing for them. Please report any damage, accompanied with a supporting photograph and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of receipt. Reported items after this time may lead to us being unable to support any claims.
Should you order goods in error or be unhappy with your goods in any way then you should send M3 Create Ltd an email within 24 hours of delivery and then return them to us at your cost within 7 working days from date of delivery so we can inspect them.
Items that are manufactured to order cannot be restocked and therefore we cannot accept returns. These products include all printed products, office screens, display boards and all noticeboard products.
All goods to be returned should be returned sealed, unused and in their original packaging. We cannot refund for items which have been opened, used or are damaged. There may be a re-stocking fee for returned goods of up to 30% of the value of the goods, this does not include the delivery charge.
Our products are all sold with full guarantees ranging from 1-10 years depending on the product. If your goods fail due to a manufacturing defect during this time frame you should contact us first to discuss and email a descriptive photograph of the defects for evaluation and maybe then return them to us whereby we will inspect the goods and repair or replace free of charge.
Who we are
What information we collect
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to process your order, to process any application for finance or a mobile phone contract etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new products. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the ‘Yes’ box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish - ‘Your rights’ section below.
(1) You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to email@example.com. Please ensure you type ‘update’ in the subject line of your email.
(2) You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Type ‘No Marketing’ in the subject line and then the following in the main text:
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address in (3) below.
(3) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to M3 Create Ltd to cover our administration costs:
M3 Create LtdMarble Hall, Nightingale Rd, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8BF
Terms of service
Use of Information
All copyright and other intellectual property rights for all website content is owned by M3 Create Ltd. The information given on our website such as text, images and downloads, is available to customers of M3 Create Ltd only. Images and text should not be downloaded and re-published for use for marketing purposes.
All prices listed on M3 Create Ltd website include carriage. As all our products are continuously being updated and improved M3 Create Ltd reserve the right to amend product specifications and prices without prior notice.
Please note that we do not offer credit, M3 Create Ltd terms of payment are that payment is required in full prior to goods being produced. All payments should be made in sterling in accordance with our agreed terms. The company reserves the right to withhold production and despatch of orders if the order is awaiting payment.
We accept Visa and MasterCard via our online store, for any special orders please contact M3 Create Ltd at email@example.com and we will contact you for your order & credit card information. Should you wish to pay for your order by cheque please contact us at on the email above prior to sending.
Please add an additional 7 working days to the quoted lead time to allow for your cheque to clear our bank account. Should you have any questions regarding the payment options available, then please contact us and we will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Delivery and Carriage
Delivery costs quoted by M3 Create Ltd are for mainland UK only, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and remote location. For other locations and International deliveries please contact us
All stock items are dispatched same day if ordered by 2pm. Custom manufactured items, printed displays and graphic design subject to longer lead times. Please see website product pages for individual dispatch and delivery times.
Delivery costs are unique to each product based on weight, size and quantity. Delivery costs are included on all of our products.